CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: biosafe FIRED! Pass it on!

Hellth Views: 2,718
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,112,557

Re: biosafe FIRED! Pass it on!

"Anyone with brains would have realized that the image was mirrored. Hellth, is that REALLY how intelligent you are? Careful, you're losing credibility now.
Giving out medical advice? Most of you 'wannabe' doctors do that every day on the support forum."

Mirrored, how? I use Adobe Photoshop CS3 and it's easy to flip a photo. But why would biosafe make himself look like he doesn't know how to dress himself?

LOL....let me rephrase that. It's not surprising that he can't dress himself, but why would he be stupid enough to represent himself as an "expert" and give MEDICAL ADVICE to "non-experts" on a US website called CUREZONE?

LOL.... let me rephrase that. It's not surprising that he can't spell my SCREENAME, let alone write an understandable sentence, but why would he try to report US vendors of sodium chlorite solution (which he also sells), while attempting to give PAGES AND PAGES OF MEDICAL ADVICE himself?

LOL...you know what? It's your mess.....YOU clean it up! I'm just going to spend a few hours next week calling around Aussieland, and find out who is responsible for regulating MEDICAL FRAUD "down under."

And I won't even need a lab coat to do it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.594 sec, (1)