CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Just Started VCO 1 week ago - Please respond.

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
Golden Avocado Views: 2,025
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,106,267

Re: Just Started VCO 1 week ago - Please respond.

Sorry to hear you have these feelings, but I am also cheered to see I am not the only one!

About 2 weeks ago i began eating healthier. I had just been eating the ol' SAD way. Then I switched. My diet is now at least 50% whole food: raw fruits / veggies, fresh ly made juices, lightly sauted or roasted. I often eat the pulp from my juicer. I eat about 4 tablespoons of VCO daily. I also use VCO for oil pulling. I use VCO to soften my skin in the upstate NY winter weather, and put some on my scalp to ease my dandruff. VCO "feels" right to me; my second choice is EVOO.

I have also upped my intake of garlic (couple cloves a day), and cayenne pepper (cayenne and hot water "tea" and gargle to combat a cold that hit me right after I improved the foods I eat).

On and off during the day I have tingly feelings all over my body, and a slight dizzy feeling when I make sudden moves. I am not concerned - but wonder about it. My cold symptoms went away after about 2 weeks.

I need sleep more than ever these past few weeks. I never got enough to begin with (about 6-8 hrs), now my body won't accept this and I have to nap about 2 hrs a day.

Hot flashes! Wow! Its embarrassing to have people gape and me and comment on my red face - just makes me blush and go redder.

I am thinking this might be a healing crisis and a parasite die-off. Since I am rather new to this, I don't have anything special in my pantry to deal with this. The most exotic tool I have is VCO. I have not been taking supplements regularly.

I am not entirely eating whole foods. I still drink 2-4 cups of coffee (1/2&1/2 and sugar), have cut back on refined carbs, but have strong cravings for sugary / carby junk.

I am becoming familiar with liver flush. When I know a bit more I will do it.

I would appreciate any comments to point me in the right direction!

:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)