CureZone   Log On   Join
Taking Febendezole for a week now

PMJ Views: 1,914
Published: 14 years ago

Taking Febendezole for a week now

Just to let you know I have been taking febendezole (Safeguard for horses) for a week and I know it has killed the parasite in my head. My dosage was given to me by prayer. I have pork Tapeworm and started the febendezole on the 11th and have no symptoms of biting any longer...it felt like it bit into the top of my head...painful and scarey. Also I could feel where it had been dieing 3 days later by a sore spot in my head. That is no longer there..Praise the Lord. According to websites for Albenza dosage it needs to be taken at 400 mgs 2X day for a period of 28 days and then at an occurance of 3 cycles the entire process. For neurocycstocosis (brain) it needs to be for 8-30 days. I plan to keep up the dosing. I feel the Tapeworms in my intestines are getting weaker also. I have also started taking Papaya Enzymes to digest whatever is in my intestines. I am on day 2 with this and take it (20 tabs) at bedtime to let it work all night long. I had dieoff this morning. Good News,huh! Just wanted to encourage all who are suffering that there is hope. I will continue to post as to the results. The doctors will not help until we start having seizures and I will not wait that long nor do I have the funds for that. Surgery for me is not an option.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.594 sec, (1)