CureZone   Log On   Join
MMS Experiment

eddie_macd Views: 2,732
Published: 14 years ago

MMS Experiment

Hi everyone, this is day 3 of our use of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and I thought I keep an online record. My health isn't too bad - the odd bloated belly or cold, but my wife has had eczema and migraines (almost every month there's a severe headache) for 20+ years. Since having our kids she's had belly bugs, flu's, colds, aches & pains.

I found out about Miracle Mineral Supplement and ordered some, we began taking it on Sat 16th Feb. So far no noticable results healthwise, altho I do have a strange metallic taste/feeling on the back of my tongue.

We began with 1 drop and have increased it by 2 everyday so far. G still has a sore belly, pains in her arms and shoulder (just getting over the flu - again).

I know it's the early stages and shall keep u all posted.

I almost forgot, I've had really noticable flaky dandruff since I was a kid, we'll see if that clears up.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)