CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Moon's full tomorrow guys

Views: 1,807
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,115,626

Re: Moon's full tomorrow guys

I don't know if it will help or not, but I'm doubling up today. It sort of makes some weird sense - the waves in the ocean and women's menstrual cycles are governed by the moon, when everything is 'natural' and not chemically altered by birth control pills, etc. There was a time when doctors would tell women to wait and start birth control pills after their next period, but I guess too many folks waited and got pregnant, so they don't do that much anymore. Also, good farmers often wait until a full moon to plant their crops - I don't know why. Entire Pagan religions have been based on the cycles of the moon.

Anyway, I just noticed last month when I did a Liver Flush just before the full moon that tons of stuff came out in addition to a phenomenal number of stones. I don't know, may have been a coincidence. However other people on the zone have mentioned such 'coincidences' during a full moon and mention the egg-laying, etc.

If I get a lot of weird stuff out again tonight, I'm a believer. It already started yesterday with these weird yellow jellyfish looking things with tails and bubbles inside them so they floated. Dozens came out with the P&B shakes and parasite medicine and I don't know if they are eggs, larvae, or fully grown parasites. The tails would seem to indicate motility. Anyway, I've seen roundworms, tapeworms, pinworms, candida, tons of almond-piece looking eggs which I was told were Tapeworm eggs, and 2 other types unidentifiable half-plant/half-creature looking things. Now these jellyfish dudes - this is new for me. They are kinda cute in comparison to the others. (laughing)

Today will be a day of fasting, doubled up parasite meds, P&B shakes, a glass of my nasty kidney cleanse, and a Liver Flush tonight. And lots of sleep in-between, hopefully (though I have always had trouble sleeping on nights when there is a full moon)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.547 sec, (1)