CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A suggestion...

Views: 3,798
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 111,572

Re: A suggestion...

This forum has too much potential good to be in a constant state of turmoil.

lol! I see the constant harrassment to moreless is no problem and the continuing admonishmnent is fine and doesnt disrupt anything, but confronting those who disrupt in this manner does! Quite a double standard being formulated here!

It seems to me that this forum needs definition. there is wide consensis to the concepts of alkalizing and incorporating orthomolecular principles, it is not uncommon or considered dangerous and as long as people are allowed to attack these excepted practices and except these ideas being discussed here how can you expect any one to use these protocals and benefit from them if they are constantly being attacked?
We dont need a denate forum we need definition and if tose who wish to practice raw vegan non supplemented alkalizing they should be free to do so but should be either not allowed to bash these protocal or they should have thier own forum!
How is some one going to know the benefits of the alkalizing drinks if they are constantly being attacked?
Delete my posts if they are over the top ,but also delete those that have continued to create an atmosphere of fear of the very things that are part of this protocal.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.734 sec, (1)