CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: spectrometer rubbish?

presterjohn64 Views: 1,191
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,115,915

Re: spectrometer rubbish?

I noticed that exchange, I can see why you might be a bit turned off, however there is so much valid info over there. I think he gets frustrated b/c it all is very simple. I wish he'd write a book if he hasn't...I was thinking about buying a spectrometer, I don't know if my own intuition for high quality fruits and vegs is accurate enough. It measures the amount of complexed carbohydrates, as I undersand it, the higher the reading, the more energy they will provide. I know that the quality is of utmost importance to our health, when produce is picked too early, it throws off the entire nitrogen balance, and can even be toxic to a degree. I would consider it a good investment, it might not be as difficult to find the good stuff as we imagine. I'm trying to find a local supplier of organic food, & then eventually grow my own.

There used to be this restaurant called The Tin Horn in New York, it was my favorite. And not for any other reason than they used the most DIVINE organic, locally grown produce from a place called Stillwater Farms. I was so impressed I even visited the farm. The entrees weren't particularly fancy, but the salads, veggies, fruit desserts tasted like candy. Until that experience I didn't even like vegetables. One thing I noticed was that I'd have a lot of energy & feel really satisfied after eating there, even when I had mostly veggies. Their produce was as God intended: chem-free, nutrient dense, high complexed carbs. Such a far cry from what is available in the markets today!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.391 sec, (1)