CureZone   Log On   Join
Iodine Tincture and Painting

Golden Avocado Views: 2,141
Published: 13 years ago

Iodine Tincture and Painting

I bought a small bottle of Iodine Tincture today and painted a 1"x2" area in my cleavage and lower. I chose that area because it seemed like a good place to paint and not have any rub off on my clothing. I painted the area around 9pm, got up around 3:30am and noticed the area was completely gone.

I read that this is an indication of an Iodine deficiency. I am new to this and have a question. Since the Iodine appears to have absorbed into the skin, is this all I need as a source of iodine? Do I need to buy other iodine supplements like Lugols or other, or will I get all I need from daily painting?

Should I continue painting daily until the stain no longer disappears? And if the stain no longer disappears, is this an indication that I am no longer difficient?

Thanks for responding! I tried to find the answer to this question on my own before posting.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.234 sec, (1)