CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ClO2 test strip limitations

Hellth Views: 4,061
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,116,738

Re: ClO2 test strip limitations

"I got a reading of 0 ppm was because the ClO2 ion was attaching itself to the particles in the apple juice and they were no longer "free."

------------

Sounds like that's the state change that leads to the recombination of the free electron, that uses up the CLO2, that lives in the house that Jack built.

Tom, this is what we've been talking about for the past couple of months. (as long as I've been here)

My understanding of oxidant/anti-oxidant properties is that "free radicals" are the actual atomic-level unpaired free electrons that can be easily knocked loose from an oxidizing compound. Conversely, an anti-oxidant would be ANYTHING that has an available "hole" in the outer valence ring of the orbiting electron field, which could then (atomically) pair with a free radical/free electron, and thus neutralize the charge imbalance between the two atoms.

This would indicate to me, that at the ATOMIC LEVEL, ALL ANTI-OXIDANTS are indistinguishable from each other by our oxidative friend Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , because he's only interested in exchanging his extra electrons and restoring himself to NaCl. The much larger HEALTH EFFECTS of these recombinations would come later as a result of the new compounds formed from those organic reactions.

If this is all correct, wouldn't ALL antioxidant compounds (Vit C, ALA, CQ-10, etc) be stabalized by use of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement ? (which could have unintended consequences!)

And as you just discovered, wouldn't the effectiveness of taking Miracle-Mineral-Supplement depend on not only the fruit drinks you use, in order to kill the taste, BUT, in fact, ANY FOOD OR DRINK you consume before the dose?

John

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.860 sec, (1)