CureZone   Log On   Join
Pleomorphism revisited....

Hellth Views: 2,111
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,118,204

Pleomorphism revisited....

Marlene, I've wondered about the same thing, and have recalled reading about the chameleon-like property of pathogens to transform themselves from one bioform to another in a process called pleomorphism.

Royal Rife built several microscopes of incredible resolving power, back in the 1920-1930's and he claimed to have actually WATCHED motile bacteria change to viral state, bacterial state, and fungal states, then back to viral state again. He identified (if I remember right) 13 pathogenic forms that could interchange between each other, presenting diseases that ranged from BX, BY carcinoma/sarcoma to polio, streptococcus, TB, etc.

He found that (contrary to previous research) cancer cells could be grown OUTSIDE of living tissue, using K-medium (K for kendall, the doctor who developed it) made of (Get this!) a mixture of PORK AND MUSHROOMS. (So if you like cancer, you're gonna LOVE Texas BBQ! :)

I've been wondering if Miracle-Mineral-Supplement might find/destroy areas of pathogens in our bodies, and in an attempt to "mutate" or morph out of the attacked form of pathogen, they go "pleomorphic" and become another toxic form which then gives us the symptoms that we identify as colds, flu, rashes, aches, pains, etc.

This might also explain why it takes a while for Miracle-Mineral-Supplement to work on the various parts of the body, why old injuries "reappear" and why it's difficult to tolerate large-dosages of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement when first beginning an MMS protocol.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.906 sec, (1)