CureZone   Log On   Join
First Liver Flush, surprising results - comments, please

Golden Avocado Views: 1,812
Published: 13 years ago

First Liver Flush, surprising results - comments, please

Its Sunday afternoon, and I have just completed my first Liver Flush.
Around 2pm yesterday, I ran 2 large pink grapefruit through my juicer, and mixed the ES and GF juice into a canning jar, placed in refrigerator to chill.
I followed most of Dr Clark's instructions, except I realized around 9:30 Sat evening that I didn't have enough Olive Oil. I substituted the Extra-Virgin Olive-Oil with EV Coconut Oil.

Before settling into bed, and continuing even now on Sunday afternoon, my trips to the toilet resulted in a tremondous amount of "yellowish-tan thick foamy floating stuff". I was very surprised because I expected to see stones of some sort. From what I have read on this site, this stuff is called "chaff" and is cholesterol. Is that correct?

I don't believe I passed any stones, and didn't bother trying to fish them out of the bowl.

Did the EVCO account for what I saw in the bowl? What is the opinion of EVCO amongst people experienced with this?

Thanks for your feedback!
GA

I feel pretty good today.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.266 sec, (1)