CureZone   Log On   Join
found pinworms in my 8yo--how do I treat?

mytwo Views: 2,289
Published: 13 years ago

found pinworms in my 8yo--how do I treat?

Sorry to be so direct... My 8yo is usually digging in his pants. So tonight my hubby put the kids down before I came in and I went in to see them and noticed that my 8yo really wanted to scratch his butt. So, I asked if he had, and he said yes. I told him to go to the bathroom and let me wipe him, put some zinc cream on him and wash his hands. Well, he didn't have anything on his rear, and then it hit me that it was a full moon. Well it grossed me out when I see tiny white worms racing to get back inside him, when I pulled he anus open.

What should I do for him to get rid of these quick. He WILL dig in his pants at school. That's what freaks me out. I've used PinX before (when I didn't know if he had them or not) and wonder if this will work for him?

I have some Nature's Sunshine capsules for parasites that I bought for myself. Could I insert one of these in him in the morning to try to any control the itching throughout the day?

Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.719 sec, (1)