CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Juice fasting ???

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
propaul Views: 1,344
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,120,455

Re: Juice fasting ???

Hi bebetter,

I don’t know if either the Master cleanse or the juice fast will cure your constipation problem.

My suggestion is the following: go on a 5 day juice fast - don’t be too strict with yourself. Take daily cleansing enemas followed by a retention coffee enema during the fast. Follow the fast with a change of diet, more veggies, less or no red meats. Eat fish and fowl. Don’t take vitamins and supplements during the first 3 days of the fast but take them after that.

You can take more fiber not psyllium but use freshly ground flax seed every morning  for a week or two. Then stop for awhile. Start again if you are still constipated. Repeat this process for several months or until your constipation is cured. I believe that a predisposition to constipation can be inherited and if that is the case it is very difficult to cure it. My father suffered from it and my mother had it so bad that after she started menopause she could not have a bowel movement without a laxative or an enema. This kept on until her passing on. I suffered from it until I changed my life style completely. Change of diet, exercise and avoid stressful situations.

Please read my blog titled “My challenge”, link below. Don’t hesitate to ask questions.
I hope this gives you some hope.

Propaul

My challenge

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)