CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ALA?Clay?MMS? detox time table for heavy metals

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

More
More
Hellth Views: 2,667
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,121,579

Re: ALA?Clay?MMS? detox time table for heavy metals

Hi Riversong,

If you have ANY silver Amalgam fillings, root canal work with Amalgam used, tooth caps held ON by amalgam, or ANYTHING involving Amalgam in your mouth, you don't want to be taking ALA.

The Miracle-Mineral-Supplement ......I really don't know. Interestingly enough, the argument that the ADA (American Dental Association) uses for amalgam mercury being "safe" in you mouth, is that (according to them) the surface of the amalgam filling oxidizes from the acidic saliva in your mouth and forms a protective barrier so that filling doesn't contribute mercury to your body.

Of course, that's preposterous because the filling area is the BITING surface, so the fillings are constantly being abraded. Besides the filling, the constant supply of saliva and swallowing, virtually GUARANTEES that the best-WORST place in your body to have an ENDLESS supply of mercury, IS IN YOUR MOUTH!

But that's the hypocrisy we're expected to swallow. (pun intended)

I wouldn't worry too much about the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement causing you to have a work accident, as it seems to cause nausea pretty quickly if it's going to be a problem. (of course, I don't know where you work, so if you're a (for example) circus Tightrope walker, you probably don't want to take a chance.)

And it's PROBABLY not going to redistribute mercury through your body, but don't shoot me if I'm wrong. I would really consider getting composite fillings, and if you didn't watch the videos on my Loooooong post, they're not lengthly and they're pretty interesting.

About your icon/avatar....I kind of like it! It could be worse..my "default" icon had a picture of a devil, sitting on the toilet, with the red circle/line through it and captioned "NO FARTING". If it wasn't for bad luck, I wouldn't have any luck at all! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.342 sec, (1)