CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS and the flu

Hellth Views: 5,808
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,122,375

Re: MMS and the flu

Tom, we've been through the same thing with a flu-like illness that threw strep throat in for good measure.

Interestingly enough, the other gut problems I've had, continue to improve, even though my sinuses are draining and I have no energy!

My "theory" is that the areas of the body that get the best blood supply (carrying the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement ) are the ones that will "use up the dose", while areas like the nasal passages, ear canals, and sinuses, will continue to allow bacteria or viruses to flourish. (unless you can somehow get Miracle-Mineral-Supplement to them.) I have NO DOUBT that ClO2 will make short work of any Flu strain, IF you can get to it before it has a chance to "dig in" and infect the upper respiratory tracts.

I've been reluctant to get crazy with Miracle-Mineral-Supplement ear drops, but I have been trying 5 drop MMS doses, mixed into 5cc's of distilled water, with 10 drops of DMSO for penetration, and it SEEMS to shorten the cold/flu duration. But I'm kind of a chicken, and my test strip only showed 1ppm before I added the DMSO. (it should probably be a lot stronger for better results)

Next experiment is going to be MMS nose drops, when I can find some kind of dispenser that'll put the spray far enough into my nose and throat..

John

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.656 sec, (1)