CureZone   Log On   Join
Can you feel the parasites, how can you know they are leaving?

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

More
  Views: 1,939
Published: 13 years ago

Can you feel the parasites, how can you know they are leaving?

My doctor has me on a parasite cleanse and a whole body cleanse, and he wants me to do a Liver Flush in a few weeks. For the parasites he has me taking a homeopathic Helmin, and an herbal called Wormwood Complex by Standard Process.

So far, I don't know if they are working. How will I know? Will I feel them? Are they in nests in different parts or organs, are they all over? How will I know if they are dying and if I am getting rid of any?

Also, I know this is not the whole body cleanse forum...but since parsites cleanse is part of whole body...I thought perhaps ya'll might know. Dr has me on Pure Body Institute of Ventura's Whole Body Program and Colon Program.

I have been taking all of this... only for one week so far, but it appears nothing is happening. I lean toward constipation and I thought the colon program would help with that, but so far it is not. Will that affect the parasties cleanse?

How much time does it take for cleansing to start taking effect where you can tell a difference?

Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.813 sec, (1)