CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can you feel the parasites, how can you know they are leaving?

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
  Views: 1,803
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,123,366

Re: Can you feel the parasites, how can you know they are leaving?

I think I am a little more tired than usual, but that could just be PMS. I had some short intermitent pain in the area of the appendix last night and earlier today. I have never had any kind of discomfort there before, so I wondered if that could be parasites on the move? I am not sick and no fever, so I don't think it could be the appendix itself.

I am taking 30 drops 2 x's a day of the hemlin and 3 tablets twice a day of the Wormwood . Dr has my DH on same, but 4 x's a day.

I am taking 3 of the whole body cleanse at dinner only and 1 of the colon program tabs at dinner only. That's how it was prescribed.

Dr also has me taking ACV and Enzaid (enzymes) with meals.

I guess I just expected to be at least "going" more. With all that I am taking. I am not eating as much, I am not used to taking all these supps, so I am taking in a lot more water and I am not as hungry... But I am not losing any weight, so I am getting more than enough calories still.

I can't wait to do the flush. I am not looking forward to the process, but the results! I am scared of it though... but I really want to feel better, so I want to do it.

Thanks for your reply. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.921 sec, (1)