CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Auto-immune Disorder of the Soul

Views: 2,266
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,123,553

Re: The Auto-immune Disorder of the Soul

Sorry that it hit you so early in the am. It was late in the previous night when I posted.

Been reading the interesting story of Baha'u'llah from wikipedia. It is sad how all the great one's are put down early on in their lives by those seeking to acquire or maintain positions of power... by the ignorant masses and the vested interests.

Not really a philosophy buff myself. I only became familiar with Descartes because I had a 101 professor that did his doctoral thesis on him back in his college days, forcing the issue onto the class that i was enrolled in. Would have much preferred to explore in depth Hume, Nietzsche or to reserve the whole rest of the term to Socrates.

I was raised in a christian family but found the religion to be pretentious... as it appeared that most are... years later I had stumbled across an enlightened man, found out about meditation and spent much time in India.

Since the death of my mother and sister, it has brought to me to understand how fleeting life is in this world we find ourselves in. The moments of experiencing this prescious life can be missed if not paying attention. Its why i cannot spend so much time on the internet. Don't want to miss the other aspects of life as it goes so swiftly by when i am not looking. Although one can find quite a bit of juice here at curezone, as I, too, like to read the printed material here. Especially enjoy your insightful posts that are highlighted with a charming humor.

Peace to you jfh
turiya

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.980 sec, (1)