CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hives or Morgellon's Disease, Scabies?

HiveHater Views: 4,340
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 931,839

Re: Hives or Morgellon's Disease, Scabies?

Hi SickofHives,
as I type this I'm having to stop every few characters I type to scratch my hands .
The hives are really bad tonight....

Just wanted to tell you that Morgellon's disease isn't parasitic (that's a cover up).
Believe me if you had it there would be no doubt. Morgellon's is nano technology gone wrong. We hive suffer's have it bad enough. But Morgellon's is a whole 'nother beast!

BTW- I've had hives everyday for a little over a month now (had them once about 10 years ago for a day or two due to stress). So I must say that I commend you for keeping your sanity for having them as long as you have (been reading other posts about hives).

You might want to look into this (if so I'll try to get more info on it for you).
While I've been trying to find out what exactly could have caused these hives, I called my mother and asked her if she had dealt w/ them before. She told me she had them on and off for 10 years (numerous emergency visits!)I asked her if she thought it was due to her having hypothyroid disease (runs on her side of the family). She said maybe but, even after the doctors had started her on thyroid meds tshe would still have bouts w/them. Then she said something VERY interesting. Something I haven't heard mentioned in any of the forums and threads here at curezone or any other message boards I've researched over the past month. She said the last time she had them (20 years ago) after trying everything, on a whim one of the doctors said "well hell let's just this, we've tried averything else..." They gave her a medicine thats used to treat Arthritis and in 2 days the hives were completely gone and have not returned since.

If your interested I can have her try and find out what it was?
She couldn't remember off the top of her head what the name of the medication was 'cause it was so long ago.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.859 sec, (1)