CureZone   Log On   Join
Edited

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
  Views: 2,410
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 112,484

Edited

WOW, you make Steven Segall look like a wuss!

I make a quart of willard water every day and add a couple tablespoons of acv and bsm to it and a half teaspoon of epsoms. I'm still looking for the lime, haven't found it yet but when I do I'lll add that. Then I drink it during the day between meals. (I would add the kelp to that but I don't want to kill my will to live) Do you think that's too diluted? Maybe I should just make it a pint?

I've also come to enjoy just cutting a lemon in half and squeezing the juice on my tongue. Makes a nice snack. Then when I've gotten all the juice out I turn it inside out and eat it like an orange.

Yeah, I bet your puppy loves kelp! It smells like something a dog would roll in. I bought some Irish Moss flakes. They smell like the dirty gym clothes a teenager brings home at the end of the year. He'd love that too.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

5.672 sec, (1)