CureZone   Log On   Join
Need your HELP...Is it Candida?!!!

HiveHater Views: 1,132
Published: 14 years ago

Need your HELP...Is it Candida?!!!

Hi everyone, I've been reading these forums about a month now (that's how long I've had these hives) every day for a month and 3 days.

Please someone tell me if you think this is Candida die-off.

Here goes....

1. Had an Upper Respiratory Infection that was bacterial. I know it was because the person I got it from went to the doctor to get Antibiotics for it. I on the other hand had not been to a doctor in over 6 years and wasn't going to start. (Curezone had helped me 6 years ago to heal chronic cystic Acne naturally) I knew of natural Antibiotics to take. In the course of 5 days I lost 10 pounds from running a 102 fever all five days.

2. This is how I treated it. This infection was so strong I figured to hit it w/ a full arsenal attack would be best. I took mega doses of vitamin C till I had diarea, took a lot of Grapefruit Seed extract (pill form and the drops in water) and ate nothing but raw onions and raw garlic every day I was sick.

3. For the next week after getting over the infection. I felt the best and cleanest (internally I had ever felt) I was having a bowel movement every day. Which never happened in my 33 years of living. I've had IBS all my life and Psoriasis as well.
And a little voice kept telling me, nows the time to start eating clean.
But did I listen??? Hell NO!!!

4. Four Fridays ago around 9 o'clock pm BOOM Hives!!! I've had them every day since, and I mean the angioedema version as well.

Could this be a die-off reaction??? I never heard of candida till I started searching these boards again for remedies to these hives. At first I thought it could be adrenal because I started having anxiety and one day my heart rate shot up and it scared me to death to feel my heart pounding out of my chest but it only lasted for 45 seconds. That was the worst the symptoms have been. Oh yeah, lost my sex drive completely as well. That was the first 1 1/2 weeks of these hives. Those symptoms are long gone for the past 2 weeks or more.

But these Hives still remain along w/ this horrible gastrointestinal pressure in the upper abdomen/mid back area!!! Which I've never had any gas problems before but when the hives start to flare up so does the gastro pressure.

So what do you guys and gals think????

BTW - I just found out about the Candida spit test and did it yesterday morning and this morning. Yesterday my saliva just sank immediately to the bottom of the glass.
Don't know what that means... and today my saliva initially floated but those stringy things started to form w/in seconds.

Thnax for every bodys help. I love how people help each other out here.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.297 sec, (2)