CureZone   Log On   Join
Edited

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
  Views: 1,134
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 112,542

Edited

Hi Evan! I would want to get them removed regardless of how they affect your acidity. I got two of them in my son when he was younger and now I'm paying again to get them replaced. Here's why - having mercury constantly leaking into your system is going to affect every organ in your body. It improves nothing and harms everything.

Every bit of food or gum you chew, every bit of saliva that passes your teeth is polluted with mercury. Do you know how much it will take to cause your body serious harm? Neither do I. Neither does your dentist.

The sooner you get them taken out, the less cumulative damage you will be doing to your body. I would make it a priority to get rid of them. At the very least do some research about amalgam fillings.

I passionately believe they cause a lot of our health problems that we never think are caused by something WE PAID SOMEONE to do to us. I once met a young man who was homeless and crippled in a wheelchair with rheumatoid arthritis when a church group took him in. His teeth were in horrible condition, full of mercury. They paid for his dental care to get it all cleaned out and immediately he began to improve and within a few months was out of the wheelchair and walking again. In a year he was perfectly healthy again and employed. I believe he was only 29 when this happened to him.

Here's my experience with it: http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=43&i=165#i

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.531 sec, (1)