CureZone   Log On   Join
Doc-Question About Chiropractor

Views: 886
Published: 13 years ago

Doc-Question About Chiropractor

Doc:

About three days ago you mentioned in one of your posts that is not good to use electricity on the body. I started going to a chiropractor about three weeks ago for a lower back pain and sciatic pain in my left leg. The chiropractor did some tests on me the first day and stated he thought I had a problem with my hip flexor. The first office visit he put me on an intersegmental traction table for 15 minutes. The next day he started doing 15 minutes on the traction table, then squirted some gel on my back and used an "electric wand" and "ultrasound" for about 5-10 minutes and then started doing an "adjustment" on me. I have been to him for a total of 6 such treatments so far. I have gotten a little better. The last visit I told him that I still had quite a bit of pain and he said he thought it was a problem with my piriformis muscle. He showed me a stretching exercise. Do you think the "electric wand" will do any harm?

Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.219 sec, (1)