CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: the enemy within (besides fungal candida)

HiveHater Views: 1,597
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,125,704

Re: the enemy within (besides fungal candida)

Suffering is inherent to this plane of existence.
The dual nature of reality itself is painful yet blissful at the same time.
It is our denial and resistance to the painful aspect of reality that causes us to suffer and keeps us from recognizing the blissful aspect of each and every moment.

Just think about your chosen day to day actions and routines. What is the intent behind most of them? To avoid pain/discomfort? The more the true intent behind our day to day actions are to avoid pain the more we suffer.

Why are most of us on this forum? Is the intent to avoid anymore pain than we already have. For a long time for me that was the case till I realized that just the act of having to breath to sustain life in this body is a form of suffering.

Pain is unavoidable but so is bliss!!! But our peace is disturbed when we try to deny or focus on only one aspect of this reality.

It is the dance between these two aspects of reality which makes life such a valuable lesson. I will be healed of Hives when I truly decide to surrender to what life is trying to get me to see. And when that time has come I'll look back in gratitude gladly looking forward to experiencing the next painful/blissful experience that comes along.

"He knows changes aren't permanent, but change is." - Tom Sawyer, by RUSH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.719 sec, (1)