CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: It's all a lot to digest

Views: 4,712
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,126,074

Re: It's all a lot to digest

Thank you, Molly! Yeah, I get to that liver cleanse one of these days... mostly I'm affraid I'd be too sick to take care of the kids in the morning, and I can't really afford that :-) It's easier with OPing - I can pack lunches and even drive with mouth full of oil :-)
I know the "proper" cleanse is the grapefruit, oil, and Epsom Salts one, but in the mean time can I use one of those cleansing kits? I've got one impulsively at Whole Foods before I found CZ - Whole body cleanse by Enzymatic Therapy... wouldn't want it to go to waste.
One last question if I can - I read you shouldn't do liver cleanse if you have liver pain? I have been having a bit of pain in that area on and off for months now, but the ultrasound didn't reveal anything. One of the many reasons I'm thinking of doing liver cleanse is actually to get rid of that pain.
Thank you, Molly. Sorry for writing a novel :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)