CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ok I have been hovering but, could use some wisdom..please!

golthing Views: 1,539
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,126,140

Re: ok I have been hovering but, could use some wisdom..please!

Prayer and fasting can be a big help.

Jesus came here not only to be a sacrifice but an example as well.

Why did Jesus pray? He was just talking to himself, as he is God. He was setting an example for us.

Likewise, he also set the example of fasting. He told his followers "when you fast", not "if you fast". Fasting is imperative in the Christian life, but it is for spiritual reasons, not necessarily physical ones.

You may need to get your Christian doctrine settled first. Doctrine is the most important thing. One can't be properly saved without proper doctrine. One can't please God without having "the mind of Christ" which means sound doctrine.

Did you know that God will not hear your prayer if you hide iniquity in your heart? Without that piece of doctrine, any attempt at spirituality would be vain (as is the way of most humans).

Also, for example, your avatar is blasphemous. Christ didn't have long hair, the Bible clearly says that it is a shame for men to have long hair. Also, the halo is a satanic manifestation. Touch not the unclean thing...

I would be much more worried at this point about your spiritual wellbeing than your physical wellbeing. Especially since you are responsible for 3 innocent souls and are accountable for their spiritual upbringing.

If you need a place to start in researching sound Biblical doctrine, start here:

http://www.biblebelievers.net

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.844 sec, (1)