CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ok I have been hovering but, could use some wisdom..please!

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
golthing Views: 1,585
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,126,690

Re: ok I have been hovering but, could use some wisdom..please!

I'm glad to hear your saved!

As for getting off track, you're the one posed the question if prayer and fasting would help you. Prayer is spiritual or religious, call it what you will, but it was your post that opened up the topic and expanded it beyond "basic water fasting".

Prayer and fasting go hand-in-hand. If we wish to divorce the spiritual aspect of fasting, we remove the most important part. If we wish to leave the creator out of this miraculous process, that's our right. But I don't believe that posting on the relative link between spirituality and fasting and how to better improve your fasting experience, by pleasing God through sound doctrine, is anywhere off topic.

Humans are comprised of body, mind and spirit. Fasting helps all three. And here on this forum, we tend to focus on the least important of the three.

Fonty, I love you man, but you might wish to take another tour through the Bible and convince yourself of the dire seriousness of the warnings contained therein. As I posted before, most of the prophets and even Christ himself were killed for their stand for the truth. They were not limp-wristed or politically-correct.

2change4better, I gave you the advice I believe you need. I tried to answer your question. There was no debate. From your original post, it is evident that there is something seriously wrong in your life: your husband leaving you, your kids in peril, your confusion to the scriptural position on prayer and fasting, etc. So you see, I do have a good picture.

Some of these issues you posted here are very private and should probably be directed at your pastor, not the fasting forum. Most of the people here aren't saved, and some don't even believe in God, yet you ask them for advise on prayer and fasting. That's very dangerous and very doctrinally unsound. In your title, you ask for wisdom. True wisdom only comes from God, not from the curezone gang. God will only give wisdom to those who love him and obey his will. This is why I responded as I did, to help you focus on God's Word first.

As to your avatar, even though you didn't choose it, if you are a believer you should certainly want to change such an offensive image.

We can certainly communicate in private, but I post this as there may be others with similar concerns as to how prayer and fasting relate. I must defend the Bible and sound doctrine to the death or I am a worthless Christian.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

5.469 sec, (2)