CureZone   Log On   Join
My experiment Update

eddie_macd Views: 2,886
Published: 13 years ago

My experiment Update

Since cutting back to 10 drops 2 times per day I have headaches (feels as if my brain is being ripped apart), nausea, a constant runny nose, the gripping knot in my throat comes & goes, my sleep is rubbish. And spots, I've got spots on my nose, chin and upper back (not had these since I was a teenager).

The positives are, increased energy (sometimes not), feel cleaner & lighter inside, stronger erection & more sexual stamina.

Gaynor has experienced similar but with sore joints too.

We're cutting back to 6 drops to see if that works. I'm taking a 2 week holiday in May and rather than go away we've decided to stay home & get upto 15 drops 3 times a day for the duration just to see what its like once we get through the other side. Obviously there is tons of junk inside needing a serious clean out, but with work it's just not practical to have nausea and diarrhea.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.313 sec, (1)