CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida Diet Question...Help!

custus2002 Views: 1,613
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 11,268

Re: Candida Diet Question...Help!

Hi . I am in same boat . It has been 7 days since I dropped all nasty yeast feeding foods.
I fasted for 2 of those days and it was actually easier than trying to figure out what to eat. Here are some things I have found.
Tonite I had popcorn. No butter and lots of Sea Salt . very quick and satisfying.
Pumpkin seeds with salt no oil.
I made a big pot of vegetable soup at beginning and found it very quick to heat up. Also I discovered brown rice pasta and in the soup really helped my energy and hunger.
Rice cakes with applesauce. I cut up an apple and boiled it with a little water on the stove until tender. NO Sugar ofcourse. Delicious.
I made chicken ahead and froze some . Hngry I pull it out and warm it up.
Another thing I am doing because I am hungry is I carry a small container of clean little carrots to nibble on when I travel or shop, etc.
I was never good at eating fruits or veggies before so this is quite a challange for me. I like you have been sick 22 years. depression, fatigue, mood swings, PMS, fm and lately fungal sinusitus ....My body was saying enough is enough girl take care of ME.
So I am doing so.
All artificial sweetners are like poison. Check out some of the info on the net. Stevia is a natural sweetner available at health food stores or in vitamin depts at big name stores.
Use brown rice flour for white...
If you feel like this is too hard you are not alone...I have cried miserably twice today just wishing I didn't have to do this.
We deserve to feel better and I remind myself how hard I worked to raise my children, how diligent I was at my jobs, how efficient I am at helping everyone out with their problems and I say out loud HEH what about me don't I deserve all my best efforts don't I...Darn tootin.
Take Care and all the best
sheila

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.687 sec, (1)