CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My experiment Update
 
eddie_macd Views: 2,632
Published: 14 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 1,128,331

Re: My experiment Update


Yeah, I'm pretty sure these symptoms are detox, but what I don't understand is why. I imagine that if the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is "ripping bugs apart" there wouldn't be any toxic after effects as the stuff that is "vapourized" should be easily cleared out. Maybe it is mercury vapour as I do feel it most in my head and I have had metal fillings since a kid at high school. I was going to try coridander tea or soup as I read somewhere that gets mercury out of your system more effectively than anything else.
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.594 sec, (1)