CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My experiment Update, Jim, may help!!

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
marlene2038 Views: 2,642
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,128,627

Re: My experiment Update, Jim, may help!!

Size: 1530 char. URL:
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1128627

eddie_macd
Hi, I was just following the protocol and working my way up to 15 drops twice a day, when I reached 13, the nausea and diarrhea were too much as I work and couldn't take time off so I cut back step by step.

eddie=It does sound as if the protocol should be changed so that those of us who don't have severe conditions to overcome just take it easy, but maybe the slow approach would just allow the bugs and toxins to gather. It would be great if we could talk directly with Jim Humble or someone more experienced.

MW I spoke to Jim and for chronic diseases the slow approach will work.

eddie+I'm going to get upto the 15 3 times a day eventually, when practical as I really want to see what it will be like once I've finished and come out the other side so to speak. I mean I thought I was generally healthy, but either I'm not and there's tons of junk in my system or the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is simply a poison itself and creating unnecessary suffering.

Jim Says+The reason for the consecutive doses of 15 drops and trying to take it 3X daily for a week, was to find if you are clear of your pathogens. I understand if you are clear at that point you will not get sick with diarreah or nausea. I think it will take several weeks if you are still getting sick at that dose. When you no longer get ill with the larger doses for a week you must have gotten rid of all of your pathogens this is the way I understand it from talking to Jim Humble. I plan to take it to this protocol but for the present after taking it for 5 monthsnow at 12 = 13drops, I still am getting D and N when I add a dose. I guess when I am clear I will move up better. I am much busier with life and it is more difficult to deal with that day of D after moving up a dose so I am going slower the steps are further apart now. It is nice I am able to a lot more living. I feel very good at this dose and am getting more done. I still plan to eventually get to 15 drops 3x a day for a week. Yea MW

eddie=We do unfortunately have to learn by experience and that's why I'm putting myself up as an experiement. My wife does have a few health issues which do impose upon her freedom at certain times of the year, such as hayfever. That's why I'm really curious about Miracle-Mineral-Supplement ; if it works great, if not, forget it. But it seems to me that we'd have to go through the whole course by following the protocol to the letter to know. It seems unlikely that bacteria, viruses, etc, could become immune to Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , but it's also knowing what is the most effective dose: too little, maybe not enough - too much, maybe unnecessary side effects. So it's not so much obsessed as needing to know.

MW I think we will each find better health and rid of pathogens no matter how long it takes. It is getting boring but I am determined to quit the pathogens and want them all completely gone and think it is possible with MMS. MW

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.344 sec, (2)