CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Iodine Sources in Canada

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
rajaram Views: 1,234
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,127,663

Re: Iodine Sources in Canada

Go to any pharmacy and tell them you wanta get 500ml bottle of Lugol's solution. They will order it for you and it's usually there the next day. And it's cheap, I paid only $24.49 for my bottle at zellers pharmacy. However, you can go to any pharmacy and they should be able to get it for you. You might encounter the odd pharmacist that might be too concerned to sell it to you, in that case just move on to another pharmacy don't waste your time with them. I got 50ml glass dropper bottles from a pharma plus store here for $2.00 each and filled that up and use to measure drops for daily intake. I also, bought another bottle of Lugol's after the first one which i keep as reserve. In case they stop selling them here just like they did in the states, it's a good idea to stock up. I'm figuring 2 bottles should last me at least 8-10 years.

p.s. i forgot to add that you don't need any perscription to get Lugol's it's an over the counter item, but, because most pharmacies don't stock it they have to order it for you which takes about a day.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)