CureZone   Log On   Join
Edited

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
  Views: 1,125
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 112,956

Edited

Sometimes I'm overly detail oriented. (My husband says I'm anal-retentive but I think detail oriented sounds nicer.)

I was just thinking it wasn't a good idea to store a gallon of water in a warm dark cupboard while I only use up a tablespoon a day. In my neck of the woods that's how we grow algae (or poison our husband.)

I converted the gallon into fluid ounces and 5.3 oz is approximately two thirds of a cup is which is close to one 12th of a gallon and a quarter teaspoon is one twelvth of a tablespoon. Maybe. I hate math problems! Honestly, I'm not as stupid as I sound on this forum.

That's a good idea though, make a gallon and then use most of it in the bath. I'm just not sure how much is too much for the bath. Although if it's ok to soak in two cups of epsoms but you only eat a pinch of it, then I guess dumping in three quarters of a gallon of lime water to let's see, a thirty gallon bathtub...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)