CureZone   Log On   Join
Is anyone ever? :) Ladylove the Philosophical..

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
ladylove Views: 1,129
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 112,973

Is anyone ever? :) Ladylove the Philosophical..

Dear Moreless, you are so like me (Hey, maybe I'm like you) I know it's hard to know for sure anything about anyone on these forums and maybe it doesn't matter anyway. We are all one, yes?

I also like to go back farther than the beginning on everything, so that I understand its whole evolution. Kind of like building a business, you don't know *why* it works that way unless/until you've had to *make* it work. Then good luck explaining it to anyone else. As you have suggested, evidence derived through experience is unarguable. That's how we find out How Things Work.

I like the idea that we on this forum and others in the field who are like-minded are building a Hundredth Monkey Effect for the collective consciousness of the whole species.

Ain't that a concept :) ?

So if my theorem is true, then the more we learn about this and the better we get at it, the whole species can 'Leapfrog' forward.

Hey, maybe we can do this same thing with Moral Fiber?

Rock on, Moreless :-)

Ladylove
..OK it's turned into one of those Philosophical Days..

Some day I'm going to ask you if you've done Copper Crystallography...:-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)