CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida Diet Question...Help!

Yogurt Views: 1,714
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 11,283

Re: Candida Diet Question...Help!

Oh Custus,

Yes you deserve for you to care and nurture your body and your soul. besides in the long run, your children would benefit from it as well.

My dear, I hate to bust your bubles, but if you are on the candida diet yu can not have corn of any sort, pop corn, corn starch, corn syrupetc. Carrot are questionable so do in moderation. Only green apples, grapefruits, lemon, limes in moderation. No rice...no starch, flour of any origin. No stevia as well. I'm am so sorry, I too have bein miserable on this diet and I'm failing miserable but I decided to pick my self up again and start over. You are right it's easier and less upsetting also for me to just fast than to think about what I can or can not eat. I will be starting the 8days Ultimate Fast tomorrow as a way to break in. But while I was on the candida diet, I actually enjoyed blending raw vegies (greens, avocado, tomato) and drink. I also blend some carrots and 1 green apple with plenty of clean pure water, this is very filling. I was also told you can have oatmeal... I stopped b/c it made me develope much mucus but it might work for you...the idea is to put as much fiber in your system as posible. Oh and no beets at all...no beets root or leaves or the bulb. Yes to garlic, onion and ginger. All salt must be unionized Sea Salt . Eat no dairy product, yogurt, any thing with preservative cheese, caned anything. Nothing with yeast and avoid molds and fungi and cook your meat and fish well----prevent getting parasites through undone meats. A chinese herbalist told me one time to avoid eggs and shrimp. All this I must do for 30days....Well I survived 6 days. I'm sure it can be done because many people have successed and we can too.

Well hope that helped

Yogurt

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.438 sec, (1)