CureZone   Log On   Join
Barefoot's + Dr. Richard Schulze's products 4 kidneys

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
  Views: 1,738
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,129,755

Barefoot's + Dr. Richard Schulze's products 4 kidneys

luz, Barefoot has a kidney cleansing herbal as well as Dr. Richard Schulze.
If you have ordered Barefoot dewormer, then you can look up the cleansing tincture he has for kidneys/pancreas.
Also, you can google Dr. Richard Schulze and get his wesite. You have to sign in with a password, but you can order his kidney/bladder tea right from his website. I have seen that kidney/bladder tea clear up an infection in just 2 days in the bladder. His detox teas are excellent. They really do work. Getting the kidneys on line is important because, if you do a liver flush, then you will be dumping a lot thru the kidneys. So I would suggest that you get the kidneys working properly, soon.
The coffee enemas will take out a lot of the toxins as well as open up the bile duct so stones and junk can pass. Go to
http://www.sawilson.com
and read in the library section about that.
What these cleansing programs are all abot is CONSISTENCY. Consistency until the parasite problem is under control and the liver comes back into line. This takes the stress off the kidneys.
Once you start the dewormer, don't stop. Then you need to do the liver flush 2 weeks after being on a dewormer. Sometimes can do it after being on the dewormer for a week.
Doing a colon cleanse is important. I think Doc says that the liver is what is the most important when a person is really sick, then they can do the colon cleansing right along with everything else.
You could go to Barefoot's forum and ask about the dewormer killing the microscopic parasites, but I believe it will.
Hang in there.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.078 sec, (1)