CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Doc - do you know where this comes from? I know your pain!

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More
  Views: 1,618
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,129,755

Re: Doc - do you know where this comes from? I know your pain!

Luz: (This is going to be long)

This is most definitely sleep apnea...and it happens to me too. You're tired and close your eyes to sleep. Everything seems to be okay, then all of a sudden, you feel like your falling from a tall building and bolt straight up grasping for breath. The falling sensation is actually dizziness because your mind/body are deprived of oxygen from not breathing. Sometimes it causes the choking and coughing sensation that you are experiencing. It is a dangerous condition in that it taxes the heart. Otherwise, it's more scary than anything. Sometimes is can be immediately followed by what is called night paralysis or night terrors. A condition wherein you are stuck between being asleep and awake and there is a sensation of imminent doom or trouble. This is a form of narcolepsy brought on by lack of restful sleep. I suffered with sleep apnea for years until I started treating my body a little better. When I did my Humaworm parasite cleanse, I did not suffer from one episode. However, one month to the day after finishing my Humaworm, I experienced apnea, later followed by an hour-long episode of night paralysis. Couldn't move, kept trying to talk myself into moving to break the trance, to no avail. Finally, I went to sleep...at 3:00 a.m. and since I get up at 5:00 a.m., I was quite tired. It is interesting to me that my first parasite cleanse corrected this problem and I am early waiting for May when I can begin my second round. The crafty little creatures living inside of my are probably celebrating the absence of Humaworm in my body...little do they know what's in store for them come May!

It is important to keep in mind that, barring any pre-exisiting heart condition, the body will wake you up begging for oxygen...at which time you will sit up, gasp for air and cough, etc. Anxiety makes the situation worse. Just remember that you will wake up and get the much needed air. Also, a sleep study ordered by your doctor (no medications....they monitor your heart and brain while you sleep) can be done. I was surprised to learn that out of a seven-hour nights sleep, I actually only slept peacefully for less than two hours. Try to relax...it's all a symptom of your mind and body being stressed. I strongly recommend a course of Humaworm...it helped me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.500 sec, (2)