CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Doc - do you know where this comes from? I know your pain!

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
  Views: 1,770
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,130,288

Re: Doc - do you know where this comes from? I know your pain!

One month after you cleansed you experienced sleep apnea again, JustMe? Then I would say that a new population of parasites had hatched and now is the time to get them before they produce more eggs and the populations increase, Just my opinion.
The reason I use Barefoot's dewormer is because it kills each new hatchings as they are hatched and don't give them the opportunity to lay eggs again and start a whole new population with that ability all over again, increasing the population of the bugs to exponential numbers.
When I started parasite cleansing, I kept up with it to stop what I have described above. I have never taken the humaworm, but please listen to the symptomology of what you are describing. Are you killing off the new population so it doens't have a chance to procreate and cause a whole lot more of the bugs to deal with?
That is the question I would like answered by people who do kill the bugs this way.
I don't want to knock anyone or their product. I know the Humaworm kills the parasites in other places other than the liver, intestines and gall bladder, e.g., in the tissues, etc., but I keep wondering about letting the population get another hold by not taking the stuff for 90 days and then going back onto it.
Anyone have an answer to this one?
I think this exact situation is what Doc is describing as happens when the bugs gain immunity to a product--more of the population to deal with--more generations of the population to deal with, longer to get rid of them so they DO gain an immunity to the product.
Thanks.

EDIT: A person can go ahead and have some sleep apnea tests done at a hospital, but why waste the money if one already suspects parasites are at the bottom of the problem? It doesn't make sense to me. I would spend the money getting the products to kill off the parasites and stay on this forum and get some REAL help. Just my opinion and it is a bit adamant!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.609 sec, (1)