CureZone   Log On   Join
parasite cleanse, how often?

snowie1 Views: 4,695
Published: 13 years ago

parasite cleanse, how often?

My mum is 68 yrs old.

Within the last yr or less, she has a fatty-like lump under her left armpit, a fatty-like lump on her left shoulder blade(about size of a lime), with a smaller, harder pea-size lump inside the shoulder lump.We suspect its breast cancer, but my mum refuse to seek medical advise as she doesn't want to go thru more operations, chemo etc...she feels that if her time is up, she wants to live the remaining time without having to go thru all that, and leave everything to GOD.(we are catholics).

Recently she started on Dr Clark's protocol. She has gone thru the 18 days parasite cleanse, with a slight modified higher dosage on Black-Walnut .She has also done the Liver cleanse.

Since then,she feels that the arm pit and shoulder lumps are softer, the pea-size one inside the shoulder seems to have broken into 2-3 smaller ones, ( not sure if it is so or new lumps have appear).
(she also has slightly engorge left breast, with a harden nipple that looked slight change - she only told me recently as she did not want to further worry me...sigh...a mother's love).
Anyway, she said the there was slight pain on the nipple, but since going thru the 2 cleanse, she feels the pain is gone.She also normally has very hard back shoulders which no massaging really help.That has also soften.

She and i are encouraged, and she has started a second round of the parasite cleanse,(2oz Black-Walnut , 10 caps Wormwood , 10 caps clove) as well as going on a organic diet.
I intend to buy the Bowel Cleanse and liver cleanse next,as well as the zapper with program driver ...
Program Driver Avanced Cancer Z708
Program Driver Cancer Z715
Program Driver Tumors Z720

Can anyone advice how often can she do the parasite cleanse?
After this present round of parasite cleanse, should she do another Liver cleanse or go on to Kidney cleanse?.

..I actually wrote to David Amrein, and he advice that my mum should go on the 21 day program. But i mum is overwhelm by the intensity...sigh...
Please advise me on the frequency of the cleanses...not on the 21 day program as yet...thank you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.828 sec, (2)