CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS debates, etc.

rmutu212 Views: 1,546
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,130,274

Re: MMS debates, etc.

Hello 90647,

Who is Bioforce?

If your talking about biosafe, he holds a position that 28% solution is unsafe to use. He is entitled to his opinion.

He has said in past post he is going to put out a product he feels is safer than what Jim Humble is promoting.

I have had some questions about his approach to debates, in that he is sometimes a little rough in his responces to posters.

However, debate is good as it allows all sides and points to be air for our consideration.

I can say this in his defence. He has sent me a lot of information on Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and hasn't once tried to sell me any of his products.

My problem with your post is censorship. You want to have someone removed because you don't like his posts.

If you don't like him or his posts, simply, don't read them. You control the ability to click on his posts.

I rather you didn't think for me and ask for something that would limit my sources of information.

I can think for myself and make decisions about any product. But to do this I always try to have as much information as possible before I purchase a product.

So, do me a small favor, attack his information on the product if you feel it is wrong but try to hold off asking for someone to be removed because you don't care for him.

Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.797 sec, (1)