CureZone   Log On   Join
Preparing for my first time...a few questions

Views: 991
Published: 14 years ago

Preparing for my first time...a few questions

I am preparing to do my first liver flush, Friday night. My doctor gave me a paper with instructions. Today I started with the apple juice w/ultra phos liquid, and the malic acid. The paper says to eat light meals.... What is meant by light meals? Is that small meals, is it fat free meals, meatless? I am not sure. My DH thinks it means don't eat as much as usual. I think it means to avoid certain foods. So what is meant by light meals, exactly?

The day of the flush, it says to drink grapefruit, or lemon juice with the oil. I don't do well with citrus type juices. Does it HAVE to be a citrus juice? Can it be apple or grape? Or can you mix juices, like maybe have strawberry juice with the lemon/grapefuit? I do alright with orange juice, can you use orange juice?

Also, I think I read on here somewhere that you can take the salts with apple juice, is that so?

Oh and one more thing... I have been doing a whole body cleanse with Colon Cleanse and parasite cleanse for two and a half weeks. I still am not completely "regular", things are moving a little better than normal, but still not 3 times a day like they say you should be going. What steps should I take to make sure I get good results?

I apologize if these questions have already been asked/answered. Thank you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

3.281 sec, (1)