Hi guys, I was just hoping to collect a variety of opinions on what has worked best in your purification of Candida overgrowth. More specifically name what single supplement/device/therapy or your top supplements/devices/therapy in order from Most to least effective you have used in reducing Candida, based on your success with it. Anything goes.
As far as devices I'm referring to a zapper, pulser etc.
An example of a therapy would be Colonics, Energy healing etc.
Diet is the key as we all know the supplements and treatment methods are of little help without it. Please try to mention things other than dietary changes.
I'm anxiously awaiting my Miracle-Mineral-Supplement in the mail, from what I'm reading I'm hoping it will take the #1 spot for me. As for my list, this is what I could think of, off the top of my head, has done the most...
1. Bentonite/Psyllium/Caprilic Acid + Mass doses of probiotics daily - I expect most of you to have Probiotics up there as your #1 as well. This combo just gives me the most consistent relief I've found yet.
2. Hydrogen Peroxide therapy - Too soon to tell(I've just started on and off with a low amount of drops but felt energy I haven't felt in years from this, may be my #1 soon)
3. Greens Drinks/Chlorella - Alkalinity has definetely helped me overall, this is more of a dietary change but I felt it deserved a spot up here with the treatment methods. Still a supplement though so I threw it up here.
3. Zapper/Pulser/ Colloidal Silver Combo - When I use the combo consistently I do feel some relief.
4. Olive Leaf - In large amounts definetely helps some, but taking 9 a day gets tiresome and expensive.
I'm excited to see what everyones lists look like!