CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Doc - do you know where this comes from?

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

More
WannaSeeWorms Views: 1,633
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,130,978

Re: Doc - do you know where this comes from?

I did one month on the Humaworm and it is definitely the best thing I've ever seen in pill form. I and my poop SMELLED from the herbs. Unfortunately, I did not know to liver flush after that and all my pain and tightness in my gut came back and I bet I killed stuff that is stuck. (read Andreas Moritz the Amazing Gall Bladder and Liver Flush and you will be convinced, but he doesn't mention parasites). I am uncomfortable with the 'wait 90 days' inbetween approach since I cannot eat much solid food and can't take the spicy herbs in between anyway. (Barefoot told me that Humaworm must be on the side of the parasites!) I just started on the Barefoot dewormer. It doesn't taste as strong as I thought it would, but they say it works and the people here are saying to not stop taking it for quite a while. Your other option in Germany is to seek out a master herbalist and ask them to make you the clove, wormwood/artemisin, black hull combination. Wish I could find a person here to test me via the H. Clark method! Keep us posted - WSW

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.938 sec, (1)