CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Skin conditions worse

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
sandover Views: 4,829
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,125,315

Re: Skin conditions worse

Hi 905 (and all)...

I definitely think there is an OP-virus/bacteria connection. I've had similar reactions and have seen others for more than a year now describe a lot of microbial-infection detox symptoms from OP.

It is taking me a long long time to open any messages in a thread so this may repeat a lot of what others have said, but I would keep moving forward using the specified protocol with perhaps some oil of oregano added.

The other thing is, go ahead and liver flush. I was kind of freaked out by the whole concept for about a year and a half before I did it -- actually I did not hear about it here but from an old, trusted friend who had been cleansing for years in various ways -- chelation, diet, supplements, etc. -- but who now would tell you that Iodine and Liver Flushing were where he should have started in '97. Anyway, he told me about it and it sounded like a lot of mess and trouble and inner upheaval (why it struck me as more internally damaging that all the other things I have done to my body I'll never know!) but I was glad when I finally did it.

I did and do have a problem getting the Epsom Salts down and there is another option that I will save for if anyone writes asking for that solution.

And yes, also -- I do think that a small amount of Iodine supplementation both inside and out would be helpful. Iodine was great for healing my skin externally, although I think internally it was much more beneficial. I'm reading a book right now that talks about iodine clearing up chronic infection (the book is Vermont Folk Medicine, by a respected 1940s doctor). I believe that iodine can reach infections that Antibiotics may not. (Friend WIll, mentioned above, said that after he started using iodine he had lots of drainage to lymphs, etc. for instance and then felt better.)

In retrospect I do wish I had had the lucury and the courage to do the protocols in order -- i.e. parasite cleanse, kidney/liver cleansing, bowel cleansing. I got kind of "stuck" with OP as none of the above would work with breastfeeding -- and actually OP has been a great way for me to be plugged in at Curezone, have a simple daily practice to do, and also I find that a lot of people who know a lot of things show up here and can answer questions, good for a lazy one like me who doesn't have time to forum hop!

Best + good luck,

Laura

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.484 sec, (2)