CureZone   Log On   Join
im goin to sanoviv hospital

Views: 1,734
Published: 14 years ago

im goin to sanoviv hospital

ive been fighting this by myself for so long. i went to a dr and she did help me out with mebendazole which did help, but i need something that goes into the blood.
i went to my friends infectoius disease dr with her and she asked if he could help me. he said he could , but the way he was so shocked that someone in america could have parasites ( even tho he's from south america) really bothered me.
so i looked into sanoviv hospital in mexico. all over the web is good testimonies and i emailed them and they said they have treated parasites. they r both alternative and regular drs. they put a whole team of drs just on u. and they said they do tests that arent' done in the states. its pretty pricey i will have to sell the most expensive thing i own to go there, but im so ready for help and to get on with my life that 1 or 2 wks in a great hospital is worth it.
im just posting this in case someone else wants to check it out.
sheyna

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

13.906 sec, (1)