CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: awesome!

CandidaInContext Views: 1,479
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,130,862

Re: awesome!

yeah... I am working very hard at eating "right"... lol, everyone has a different opinion on the topic. And yeah I will definitly have to wash my face and hands, because of my work. But the more I read the more I learn.

BTW a co-worker of mine told me of a remote tribe in ethiopia (where he is from origionally... not the tribe but the country) where they have the nicest whitest teeth, never see doctors, and never bathe... except in clay. The only animal products they eat are milk (possibly kefir, cheezes?)... and the rest from plants.. although I am sure they could be eating insects and honey, but I cant say for sure. And they live well past thier 90's. I laughed when he said that the woman and men from this tribe will not marry those from the outside because they cant stand the way they SMELL.

He told me that he cant remember the name of the tribe... but I am sure it would be easy to find out.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.578 sec, (1)