CureZone   Log On   Join
Malic acid and the ultra phos liquid

Views: 2,570
Published: 14 years ago

Malic acid and the ultra phos liquid

I am doing my first flush Friday, so I am doing the 3-4 day prep with the MA and U PH Liq. as my doctor prescribed. I am supposed to take 1 MA 4 x's a day and drink 32oz. of apple juice with the u ph liq in it, each day. I started that yesterday. I only ended up taking 3 MA, and 24 oz of the juice. I was getting so nauseous and a headache. Today I felt better and thought I would do better, but, no... I only took one MA and 8 oz of the juice before getting sicker than yesterday. I don't know if this is like hypoglycemia or what.... Could it be the supplements? Or is it probably the juice, too much sugar? I will be afraid to try the flush if I can't finish taking the prep steps...if I feel like I do tonight on Friday night, I don't see how I'll be able to drink the salt or the oil, my stomach really feels yucky. I'm really looking forward to getting this flush done. I'm kind of excited to do it, but scared too, especially if I can't get through the prep. My husband is doing this with me and he is fine, he is not having any trouble with any of this at all.

Any advice?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.859 sec, (1)