Re: im goin to sanoviv hospital

Views: 1,675
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,131,600

Re: im goin to sanoviv hospital

hi riversong

i just asked them in email about insurance here i will paste it for u:

hi erika
thank u very much for all the information. i really do want to go there. and my mom too.
i hope all the tests can discover the parasites. i already had a stool test and it came back negative. but i know i have them. they're really tricky, and i just hope that i dont spend all the money for tests to get treated for symptoms.
-We actually treat root causes, not symptoms.- have yall ever treated people for parasites like trematodes, nematodes, cestodes?
-Yes we have.In addition to the complete health assessment we would need to do aditional tests to analyze the type or parasites your have to be able to design the best treatment plan.Additional tests would have additional costs.-

and my last question , is there any kind of insurance that sanoviv takes ?
Even though Sanoviv does not directly deal with insurance companies. (Most U.S. insurance companies do not allow billing/processing for medical services outside of the United States.) Here are some options you might want to consider if you want your insurance company to reimburse for the treatments received at Sanoviv.

1) Submit a claim directly to your Insurance Company:

It is possible that your insurance company can cover some or all of your medical expenses at Sanoviv; it all depends on your insurance policy. The Sanoviv accounting office will supply you with an itemized billing statement. You may then submit this to your insurance company for coverage. Sanoviv does not provide diagnostic codes

2) Have a Third Party Submit a claim to your Insurance Company:

Patients around the world have stated this as the best option.

Companies like this often translate your records, do medical coding and file the claim to your insurance company, after this, they will follow-up with your insurance company to make sure you are reimbursed what you deserve.

Most companies like this charge an percentage of what you get reimbursed and they are very easy to find, just type "insurance billing agency" in any search engine.

We can recommend a company called Global Billing Services. They specialize in filling foreign health insurance claims, medical coding and translation of foreign medical records with more that 10 years of experience in the complementary and alternative hospital field.

Global Billing Services offers a free call to estimate the amount of coverage your insurance might provide for a Sanoviv Program. If you are interested in contacting them, please e-mail them at lex5847@mac.com. Please provide your name, telephone number, and insurance information. You can call them at 832-615-3531.

If they feel that your insurance company will provide reimbursement for services rendered at Sanoviv, please request the appropriate forms from the accounting department during your Sanoviv stay.

Sanoviv is not associated with Global Billing Services, we provide this information as a courtesy to you, and you may choose to work with any billing agency you desire.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

they also sent me another email if u want to see it. i dont know why its in mexico. i think bcuz laws r different . she said they can do tests there that they dont do in states.
its cool bcuz everything is there......lab, surgery, dentist, etc.
right now my dr. wants to send me around to everybody like eyedoctor , blood dr, ultrasound, etc. and there its all done really fast in one place.
they said its like the mayo clinic only much much cheaper.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

3.391 sec, (2)