CureZone   Log On   Join
reasons why jwheeler32 is a fraud and should be banned

CandidaInContext Views: 1,251
Published: 14 years ago

reasons why jwheeler32 is a fraud and should be banned

#1. You would actually post the benefits that your "Free Report" contains here on the website. I garentee that you are selling products on that email, and that what you have posted on that report is a little bit of truth mixed with a bunch of falsehood just like everything else everyeone sells in regards to candida.

#2. You havent actually helped anyone with your posts... all you have said is that you think that these people have candida and should get a free report full of links to buy your crap by email. No doubt to further advertise your wares! and cash in on the naive. No one asked you for your link... people are asking for help and want a straight answer. Neither of which you have given.

#3. I sent you that email because your a SICK FRAUD! and you need to regain your humanity. Trying to cash in on the sick is DISGUSTING. I only need look at where you post to see the truth in this... everywhere someone posts regarding whether or not they have candida you post your link, hoping to cash in on thier illness. Or you put fear in regards to any therapy that might compete with your product... that actually works! You operate the same way as the PHARMACEUTICAL companies, and allopathic doctors do.

In Conclusion your posts have helped no one but your self... in trying to sell your products. I doubt you even know anything about candida... if you did you would have known what KEFIR was.

Again... GET A LIFE, and GET LOST!!!

P.S. Also get Therapy! because you need it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.641 sec, (1)