CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: stolen my life away

presterjohn64 Views: 2,632
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,134,092

Re: stolen my life away

So many of us here can relate to what you've been through..the brain fog, the emotional roller coaster. You are in the right place for support! I can only tell you what worked for me to get out of that hole...which was Candex enzymes to get the yeast count down & then kombucha tea to improve the digestion & detoxification & replace candida with beneficial yeasts and flora. there are a few other things, but those are the main ones (message me if interested). The best thing to do is to try to raise your ph so the flora can repopulate for one. There is a very good, inexpensive protocol over at the Ask Moreless forum, here's the link to the testimonials.

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1028760#i

protocol-
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1134005#i

I know you're depressed & unmotivated...part of that is certainly the candida. Try not to feel sorry for yourself though, it doesn't help. A lot of people got themselves out of that kind of hole including myself but it starts with making the decison not to play victim & being positive. Don't let it become part of your identity. It would be more productive to look at the weblog as a way to educate people on candida, what causes it, etc. and how YOU successfully overcame it however you choose to do it. Educate yourself. There is so much valueable info here, you are bound to find something that works for you. You are going to get your life back! Half the battle is figuring out what it is...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

4.188 sec, (1)